D3E. Lenticular Display (Self learning + software)
This is a specially designed for ink-jet printers / sign makers and billboard makers who intented to create outstanding lenticular display / poster. You can create the major lentcular effects such as 3D, animations, flip-flops, morphing, rotation, changing color, etc with size up to 1.25M x 2.5M. We provide full technical support and free update. Your success is 100% guaranteed!
|Tiled Billboard WorksTraining PhotosClientsF.A.Q.Order D3E|
● THIS PACKAGE SUITABLE FOR
* All kinds of lenticular display production
* Designers, Sign makers
* Or any individuals or compaines interested ink-jet lenticular display productions
● COURSE REQUIREMENT
* PC based computer with Pentium III or higher running XP, ME, NT or Vista
* 2G RAM, 10G free Hard Disk Space
* Optional CD/DVD writer and flatbed scanner
* Mac user can run Photoshop on Mac and LenPC™ / LenPitch™ on PC with bootcamp installed
* Basic knowledge in Photoshop, Photography, and Ink-jet printing
● LEARNING SCHEDULE
* 4 days learning + 2 days practices (~ 6 hrs per day)
● COST and DELIVERY
* US$290 standard package
* Once payment is received, shipping will be done in 3 working days
* FREE SHIPPING worldwide
* Delivery will be done within 3 working days
FREE LEARNING PROGRAMME
Now you can enjoy our FREE learning program for new customers. Once you selected the D.I.Y. Package/training. You are required to deposit the total cost in advance. Once you done the learning and purchase our materials, you will get the rebate according to the terms below.
* Every net value (excluding shipping) US$100 you spend for materials, you will get US$20 rebate.
* There are no time limit for the rebate.
* This offer is only for the new customer only and do not apply to on-site trainings.
|Lenticular Display Production Handbook|
|Working Examples with 30 Lenticular Effects|
|LenPC™ and LenPitch™ with NewSoftLock™|
|Free 1 year Technical Support|
Lenticular Display Production Handbook (pdf)
This package includes the latest version of "Lenticular Production Handbook", which cover 3D and lenticular theory, lenticular image creation, lenticular filmsetting and color separation / CTP knowhow, lenticular printing using ink-jet and offset printing, lenticular lamination using glue and self-adhesive tape and other production tricks. It is a complete production handbook with our training knowhow and knowledge. The topics of the handbook are listed below.
1. Introduction, 3D Imaginary, 3D Theory and Lenticular Theory
2. Lenticular Effects & Samples (Usage)
3. Lenticular Image Construction
4. Lenticular Image Preparation
5. Lenticular Creation Workflow
6. Lenticular Effects Examples
7. Lenticular Printing
8. Lenticular Lamination
9. Lenticular Cutting and Trimming
10. Pitch Test
11. LenPC™, LenPitch™ Quick Reference Manual
Lenticular Software - LenPC™ & LenPitch™
If you purchase standalone version of this D.I.Y. package, we will include our LenPC™ software for the composition of 3D image. The LenPC™ software is the fastest, accurate (up to 5 decimal places in mm) and the only lenticular software with HQ (High Quality) lenticular image composition software you can find in the market. There are some features of LenPC™ software listed below.
1. Able to use 2 frames - 99 frames image composition
2. The maximum output pixels are 30,000 x 30,000 pixels
3. Using bmp file for input / output to achieve lossless and fastest file access (> 50M/b per second)
4. Unique HQ algorithm (High Quality) processing so you will get sharpest image compare to all other existings lenticular systems you can get from market
5. Unlimited LPI / pitch settings (can use all lens sheets you found in market
6. Use profiles setting system to save time with just one click and go
7. Can be run in a Mac with bootcamp installed
8. Able to work in any window systems (Win95, Win98, WinNT, WinMe, WinXP, Vista, Win7, Win8
As you know lenticular effects are the major selling points in lenticular products. You need to impress your clients with the best lenticular effects. We developed more than 60 unique lenticular effects with total combinations up to 1000 mixed effects. And we are keep developing new effects that you can obtain. There are many unique effects are exclusively in our systems. The lenticular effects included in this package on right side under section "Lenticular Effects List". Or you can find Complete Lenticular Effects Display here.
This package include the materials for you to understand different lenticular sheets and work with our examples, such as 24" Manual Laminator, 1Kg (2 bottles) of glue, plastic kettles, lens cutter, self-adhesive tape, offset printed lenticular samples, ink-jet printed lenticular samples and varies lenticular sheets.
Free Technical Support / Update
We provide technical support via email / fax or telephone and update of our software. You can also visit Technical Support sections to review some typical technical problems you may encountered during your production. All technical support, update of software, are free of charge for one year from the time of purchase. You will receive 100 points (worth US$100) added into your online account for the points access area.