M1. Anaglyph D.I.Y. Package
Anaglyph is a special processed image that can give 3D feeling by using glasses with red/blue or red/green pair color filter glasses. It does not belong to lenticular but it is an illustration of 3D display. At business side, it becomes one of the high profit products that only requires normal printing. The usages are commonly in gift items of magazine, toys, catalog, online display, or in presentation to show the 3D illusions. Many manufactures of gaming cards, lenticular cards interested in these products, so it is one of the products that you should learn.
|Training PhotosClientsD.I.Y. F.A.Q.Order M1 DIY|
● THIS PACKAGE SUITABLE FOR
* Designers, Offset printers (paper or plastic printing)
* Individuals, books or magazine publisher.
● COURSE REQUIREMENT
* Any computer with Photoshop (or any graphical software) and good quality photo printer
● LEARNING SCHEDULE
* 2 days learning (~ 4 hrs per day)
● COST and DELIVEY
* US$390 standard package
* FREE SHIPPING worldwide
* Delivery will be done within 3 working days
* If you purchase D1,D2,T2,T3 or T4, you will get this package free of charge.
FREE LEARNING PROGRAMME
Now you can enjoy our FREE learning program for new customers. Once you selected the D.I.Y. Package/training. You are required to deposit the total cost in advance. Once you done the learning and purchase our materials, you will get the rebate according to the terms below.
* Every net value (excluding shipping) US$100 you spend for materials, you will get US$20 rebate.
* There are no time limit for the rebate.
* This offer is only for the new customer only and do not apply to on-site trainings.
|Mastering Anaglyph Handbook|
|Working Examples with 4 Anaglyph Creation|
|Red/Green Sample Paper Glasses|
|Color Printed Samples|
Mastering Anaglyph Handbook
This package includes the latest version of "Mastering Anaglyph Handbook", which covers Anaglyph theory, stereo pair 3D photography for anaglyph, different types anaglyph examples, anaglyph step-by-step creation, printing and anaglyph red/blue glasses design and production.
There are two main effects available, they are layered 3D anaglyph and 3D real world anaglyph. In this package, we will teach step-by-step of those two effects creation including the stereo pair 3D photos taking and the construction of such camera. And there are four types of anaglyph creations including the latest Analux 3D Anaglyph will be covered too. The list of the effects as below:
901. 3D Real world Anaglyph (B/W Anaglyph)
902. 3D Real world Color Anaglyph (preserve color information)
903. Layered 3D Anaglyph (Color Anaglyph)
904. The Analux-3d anaglyph (Color Anaglyph)
The anaglyph designs discussed in the package including the color filters you should use, shape of glasses and design (including die-cut mould shape), and some general discussion.
Free Technical Support / Update
We provide technical support via email / fax or telephone and update of our software. You can also visit Technical Support sections to review some typical technical problems you may encountered during your production. All technical support, update of software, are free of charge for one year from the time of purchase.