T3. Tiled Lenticular Billboard Training
Large size murals and billboards are widely used in indoor / outdoor display. A good quality 3D / Flips lenticular board can dramatically increase the attractiveness. The size of murals and billboards can be up to 5M x 10M or even bigger, but the typical lenticular sheets on the market is 1.2M wide x 2.4M high. So, the making of such big size murals or billboards require the using of multiple panels. In 2003, we have developed a fast, effective and low cost solution for big size lenticular billboard constructions.
Tiled (multiple panels) Lenticular Construction Training
For creation of big size murals or billboards lenticular, you need tiled lenticular construction technique. Also, there are many issues must be considered during such lenticular images creation. Most of the lenticular creation software / systems do not aware of that issues properly. In fact, there are many issues concerning the billboard construction too. So, we have further developed new techniques to overcome all these problems by extend our existing lenticular imaging system to create top quality tiled lenticular image. The following chat shows the maximum size our system can do related to LPI of lens material.
|Tiled Billboard WorksTraining PhotosClientsTraining F.A.Q.Obtain Training|
THIS TRAINING SUITABLE FOR
* Existing lenticular sign / billboard / mural makers
* Or any individual or company who interested in large size lenticular billboard production
* Anyone who interested in this business (this training include all contents of T2 training)
* Large size ink-jet printing and billboard construction experiences
* Ideally, own large size flat-bed printing facility
* 5 days (6 hrs per day)
COST and ENROLLMENT
* US$7000 or US$3000 if you completed T2
* Enrollment with deposit 50% in advance
|All contents of D2 / T2 included|
|Tiled Lenticular Billboard Production Handbook|
|LenPC™ Tiled Edition with NewSoftLock™|
|Working Examples with Tiled Examples|
|Free 1 year Technical Support|
|Free M1. Anaglyph D.I.Y. Package (worth US$390)|
|Free M2. Lenticular XCoder D.I.Y. Package (worth US$990)|
Tiled Lenticular Billboard Production Handbook
This handbook covers all issues related to Tile Lenticular Billboard Construction such as project planning, tiled lenticular image creation, tiled lenticular billboard printing and adjustment, tiled billboard installation and tiled lenticular billboard restriction. We also included some valuable experiences about the production and solutions to different construction. This is the handbook you must learn in order to have success tiled lenticular billboard.
Lenticular Software - LenPC™ & LenPitch™
This training included LenPC™ Tile Edition and LenPitch™ lenticular software. The LenPC™ software is the fastest, accurate (up to 5 decimal places in mm) and the only lenticular software with HQ (High Quality) lenticular image composition software you can find in the market. There are some features of LenPC™ software listed below.
1. Able to use 2 frames - 99 frames image composition
2. The maximum output pixels are 30,000 x 30,000 pixels
3. Using bmp file for input / output to achieve lossless and fastest file access (> 50M/b per second)
4. Unique HQ algorithm (High Quality) processing so you will get sharpest image compare to all other existings lenticular systems you can get from market
5. Unlimited LPI / pitch settings (can use all lens sheets you found in market
6. Use profiles setting system to save time with just one click and go
7. Can be run in a Mac with bootcamp installed
8. Able to work in any window systems (Win95, Win98, WinNT, WinMe, WinXP, Vista, Win7)
The tiled lenticular billboard is similar to all other lenticular production. All lenticular effects can be used in tiled lenticular billboard but there are some restriction according to the view condition and lenticular materials you use. We will explain clearly during your learning, and we ensure you can handle such big project from the artwork creation to the billboard installation.Complete Lenticular Effects Display here.
This training is major in theory and understanding, we do not include testing materials during the training (except the test materials for D2 / T2). After the training, we will indicate you what kinds of lenticular materials you should obtain for your project so you can work better and purchase the right materials cost-effectively.
Free Technical Support / Update
We provide technical support via email / fax or telephone and update of our software. You can also visit Technical Support sections to review some typical technical problems you may encountered during your production. All technical support, update of software, are free of charge for one year from the time of purchase.