T4. Small Tiles Lenticular Billboard Training
This is a special training for lenticular display that is up to 7M x 104M long. This special display like showing a story from the wall and let the people pass by and see the animation / chainging-view efffects. We are the pioneer to provide this training and we created our own developed software - LenBB™. We also produce small tiles 20.5cm x 20.5cm for such lenticular construction. So, you can obtain everything you needed in order to have such production locally. It is possible to use the small tiles in decoration works with some ready-made stock pattern.
The advantages of using small tiles for lenticular billboard construction are:
1. Low warehouse setup cost - You can do your this production with a small table with a standard A4 photo ink-jet printer and a PC based computer.
2. Reusable lens - If you use self-adhesive tape for the lamination work, you can reuse the lens tile by remove the printing and apply new self-adhesive tape
3. Better changing-view effects - We use 20.5cm x 20.5cm for the tiles to construct a bigger display, so the flip and animation is much better than any other lenticular display. It is possible to put 5 different images into one single tile to show 5 different views flip-flop. This is almost impossible to be done in regular lenticular display.
|Small Tiles WorksTraining PhotosClientsTraining F.A.Q.Obtain Training|
THIS TRAINING SUITABLE FOR
* Designer, Advertising Agent, Billboard/Sign Maker
* Any lenticular production that require long and big display
* Basic knowledge in Photoshop, ink-jet printing
* Good experiences in graphics design
* Billboard / display construction experiences
* 5 days (6 hrs per day)
COST and ENROLLMENT
* Enrollment with deposit 50% in advance
|Small Tiles LenBB Lenticular Billboard Handbook|
|Working Examples with 5 LenBB Effects|
|LenBB™ with NewSoftLock™|
|P121-BB75 lenticular sheets 100pcs (shipping not included)|
|24" (600mm) Manual Laminator|
|Free 1 year Technical Support|
|Free M1. Anaglyph D.I.Y. Package (worth US$390)|
|Free M2. Lenticular XCoder D.I.Y. Package (worth US$990)|
|Free D1. 3D Photography D.I.Y. Package (worth US$1590)|
|Free D2. Lenticular Production D.I.Y. Package (worth US$2990)|
Small Tiles LenBB Lenticular Billboard Handbook
This is small tiles lenticular billboard handbook covers all you need to know to design, create image, printing, lamination and installation of small tiles lenticular billboard. We also discuss briefly in different issues that you may encountered during your production. The handbook is 75 pages full color printed with examples for all lenbb types. So, this ensure you can create your own design in a short time and able to handle the production within a short time of learning.
Software - LenBB™ Professional
The major lenticular software we included in our training is LenBB™, the most advance small tiles lenticular composition software with HQ (High Quality) algorithm, which can greatly improve the clarity of output image.
Lenticular Effects / LenBB™ Type
The LenBB™ effects can be used is similar to all other lenticular products, but this LenBB™ system provide different types of Small tiles lenticular billboard. There are 4 types of LenBB™ billboard and 3 new types is under development. The types are:
1. BB [One] – Single tile
2. BB [Billboard] – Billboard with 2 or more tiles
3. BB [Following/Mixed] – Billboard with 2 or more tiles
4. BB [Randomized] – Billboard with 2 more tiles
5. BB [IN360] – Billboard with 4 tiles in width or 4 tiles in height [coming soon…]
6. BB [OUT360] – Billboard with 4 tiles in width or 4 tiles in height [coming soon…]
7. BB [Pattern] – Repeated lenticular tiled pattern [coming soon…]
We will include a 24" Manual Laminator for the lamination of tiles, 100 pcs P121-BB75 (w/ self-adhesive tape, or w/o self-adhesive tape if you use flat-bed printing) small tiles for the working of our examples.
Free Technical Support / Update
We provide technical support via email / fax or telephone and update of our software. You can also visit Technical Support sections to review some typical technical problems you may encountered during your production. All technical support, update of software, are free of charge for one year from the time of purchase.